Friday, September 7, 2012

Training on the go!

Hello marathon fans!  I've been tied up a bit with work (last week) and travel (this week), so I haven't posted as much as I'd have liked to.  Despite my recent crazy schedule, we've had some great runs along the way!


To make my 7:30 meetings all last week, I had to get out pretty early to get a few runs in.  The best part of this was definitely seeing the sunrise over lake Michigan.  Last week was mostly about shorter runs and fitting in time to run at all!


Then, over the weekend we were off to DC.  We were staying with friends in Alexandria, so we decided the most scenic route would be to head to DC.  The weather was okay for our long run, with rain/drizzle when we got to the Mall.  We had a great time anyway!  We ended up running about 9-10 miles, and then biking back.  It was fantastic scenery for a workout.

How do you fits runs into a busy schedule?

No comments:

Post a Comment